Someone said something so funny it made me laugh until my eye twitched.
Archive for September, 2012
My phone number belonged to a call girl before I got it from T-Mobile. She must have been really good because she still gets calls. I thought about answering numbers I don’t know with some themed response, depending on the time of the year.
For Christmas I thought about answering with -
Do you want a one horse open sleigh or the whole team?
We’re running a two for one special on Santa’s Little Helper.
Would you like the two French hens and my partridge in your pear tree?
And since St. Patty’s Day has just passed -
I’ll trade you my pot of gold for yours.
With this kind of talent, I should be writing erotica.
I’m going to New Orleans. One of my friends is going too, but she taking her husband and children.
To my friend, if I see you coming towards me and cross the street, it’s not that I don’t love you. I’m just pretending I don’t know you.
Image from cafebojangles.com
On my way to New Orleans, I stayed in a less expensive hotel in order to save a little money. It seemed fine enough, except the carpet was sticky, there were no washcloths and no soap. When I called about it, the front desk did give me several packets of shampoo.
I feel dirty and not in a good way.
My Ebay StoreTrying to support myself solely as a writer. No such luck yet, but someday. http://stores.ebay.com/Retrends-by-Dee Thanks for your support
Beach Body – Shakeology Protein Shakes
Shameless plug by an unemployed blogger.
$124.95 for one 30-Day Bag + $15.00 shipping
Tropical Strawberry Vegan
Send orders to email@example.com
For orders outside of the U.S. contact me for a shipping quote.
I'll now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
- Common Sense, Where? wp.me/p15x1S-sz 3 hours ago
- RT @kimcormack: She was a girl with many secrets. The chapters were written in the creases of her smile. ☥ #ChildrenofAnkh #quotes http://t… 13 hours ago
- My character has fled me for cooler locations and darker souls. 13 hours ago
- Diving Dogs Photography – Fubiz™ fubiz.net/2012/02/16/div… via @Fubiz hysterical dogs holding their breath under water 1 day ago
- Have you tried twellow yet? The yellow pages for twitter? I just registered my profile: twellow.com/deidraalexander 1 day ago
- What happens when men are in charge of church social - Next Sunday’s gathering, Guns and God - Picnic and Target Practice. 1 day ago
- Why I don’t like traveling. Sometimes my feet stick to the carpet on the hotel room floor. 2 days ago
Love to Write
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010