Someone said something so funny it made me laugh until my eye twitched.
Archive for September, 2012
My phone number belonged to a call girl before I got it from T-Mobile. She must have been really good because she still gets calls. I thought about answering numbers I don’t know with some themed response, depending on the time of the year.
For Christmas I thought about answering with -
Do you want a one horse open sleigh or the whole team?
We’re running a two for one special on Santa’s Little Helper.
Would you like the two French hens and my partridge in your pear tree?
And since St. Patty’s Day has just passed -
I’ll trade you my pot of gold for yours.
With this kind of talent, I should be writing erotica.
I’m going to New Orleans. One of my friends is going too, but she taking her husband and children.
To my friend, if I see you coming towards me and cross the street, it’s not that I don’t love you. I’m just pretending I don’t know you.
Image from cafebojangles.com
On my way to New Orleans, I stayed in a less expensive hotel in order to save a little money. It seemed fine enough, except the carpet was sticky, there were no washcloths and no soap. When I called about it, the front desk did give me several packets of shampoo.
I feel dirty and not in a good way.
My Ebay StoreTrying to support myself solely as a writer. No such luck yet, but someday. http://stores.ebay.com/Retrends-by-Dee Thanks for your support
Beach Body – Shakeology Protein Shakes
Shameless plug by an unemployed blogger.
$124.95 for one 30-Day Bag + $15.00 shipping
Tropical Strawberry Vegan
Send orders to email@example.com
For orders outside of the U.S. contact me for a shipping quote.
I'll now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
- Sitting on the runway for 2 hours need to make a hot toddy with a benadril chaser for the 18 month old. 1 week ago
- I only need a man who loves me. Then we'd have something in common since I love me. I'm my own hobby. 1 week ago
- Dairy Princess, Really? wp.me/p15x1S-qo 2 weeks ago
- My Traveling Panties, Back On The Road. Again wp.me/p15x1S-qm 3 weeks ago
- Having Chicago pizza IN Chicago. Best pizza I've ever had. And I'm this close to stealing a peach colored blanket from the hotel. 3 weeks ago
- I raised my hand at the curb, even though I felt like an idiot then a cab really came. 3 weeks ago
- I'm in Chicago. It's like being in a movie. Train track over the roads, old buildings and everything, maybe even mobsters. 3 weeks ago
Love to Write
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010