Someone said something so funny it made me laugh until my eye twitched.
Archive for September, 2012
My phone number belonged to a call girl before I got it from T-Mobile. She must have been really good because she still gets calls. I thought about answering numbers I don’t know with some themed response, depending on the time of the year.
For Christmas I thought about answering with –
Do you want a one horse open sleigh or the whole team?
We’re running a two for one special on Santa’s Little Helper.
Would you like the two French hens and my partridge in your pear tree?
And since St. Patty’s Day has just passed –
I’ll trade you my pot of gold for yours.
With this kind of talent, I should be writing erotica.
I’m going to New Orleans. One of my friends is going too, but she taking her husband and children.
To my friend, if I see you coming towards me and cross the street, it’s not that I don’t love you. I’m just pretending I don’t know you.
Image from cafebojangles.com
On my way to New Orleans, I stayed in a less expensive hotel in order to save a little money. It seemed fine enough, except the carpet was sticky, there were no washcloths and no soap. When I called about it, the front desk did give me several packets of shampoo.
I feel dirty and not in a good way.
- Follow Deidra Alexander's Blog on WordPress.com
- When Horses Fly ln.is/deidraalexande… 23 hours ago
- Move Kitten Your Paws are Cold ln.is/deidraalexande… 1 week ago
- I'm wearing sweat pants I heated in the dryer around my neck. My heat sucks. 1 week ago
- You're a cat, not a dog. Where's my shoe? I have to go out of town tomorrow. #talkingtoanimalslikethey'rehuman 1 week ago
- Happiness, Chasing a Unicorn ln.is/deidraalexande… 1 week ago
- Hey Maybelle, the dish needs adjusting. Why me? Because you’re in charge of dishes.… ln.is/deidraalexande… 1 week ago
- Someone dumped out my soda & put water in the can. Another thing that isn't funny unless you're the mastermind. 1 week ago
Love to Write
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010