Someone said something so funny it made me laugh until my eye twitched.
Archive for September, 2012
My phone number belonged to a call girl before I got it from T-Mobile. She must have been really good because she still gets calls. I thought about answering numbers I don’t know with some themed response, depending on the time of the year.
For Christmas I thought about answering with -
Do you want a one horse open sleigh or the whole team?
We’re running a two for one special on Santa’s Little Helper.
Would you like the two French hens and my partridge in your pear tree?
And since St. Patty’s Day has just passed -
I’ll trade you my pot of gold for yours.
With this kind of talent, I should be writing erotica.
I’m going to New Orleans. One of my friends is going too, but she taking her husband and children.
To my friend, if I see you coming towards me and cross the street, it’s not that I don’t love you. I’m just pretending I don’t know you.
Image from cafebojangles.com
On my way to New Orleans, I stayed in a less expensive hotel in order to save a little money. It seemed fine enough, except the carpet was sticky, there were no washcloths and no soap. When I called about it, the front desk did give me several packets of shampoo.
I feel dirty and not in a good way.
My Ebay StoreTrying to support myself solely as a writer. No such luck yet, but someday. http://stores.ebay.com/Retrends-by-Dee Thanks for your support
Beach Body – Shakeology Protein Shakes
Shameless plug by an unemployed blogger.
$124.95 for one 30-Day Bag + $15.00 shipping
Tropical Strawberry Vegan
Send orders to email@example.com
For orders outside of the U.S. contact me for a shipping quote.
I'll now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
- RT @Cassandra_Carr: New Novel Coming from Lucy Felthouse – Pack of Lies: Hi everyone, I’m very excited to announce that I have a r... http:… 5 hours ago
- You know you’re desperate when someone makes you a whole wheat cake without sugar and you choke on a slice, but still go back for seconds. 11 hours ago
- Alternate History? wp.me/p15x1S-rK 19 hours ago
- When Practical Jokes Turn … on Me wp.me/p15x1S-sx 1 day ago
- I want to be a writer like a mall security guard wants to be a real cop. 1 day ago
- I've been healed the Cheetos. For the love of kunk food. 2 days ago
- I Think There’s an Elephant in the Room wp.me/p15x1S-rF 3 days ago
Love to Write
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010