Someone said something so funny it made me laugh until my eye twitched.
Archive for September, 2012
My phone number belonged to a call girl before I got it from T-Mobile. She must have been really good because she still gets calls. I thought about answering numbers I don’t know with some themed response, depending on the time of the year.
For Christmas I thought about answering with -
Do you want a one horse open sleigh or the whole team?
We’re running a two for one special on Santa’s Little Helper.
Would you like the two French hens and my partridge in your pear tree?
And since St. Patty’s Day has just passed -
I’ll trade you my pot of gold for yours.
With this kind of talent, I should be writing erotica.
I’m going to New Orleans. One of my friends is going too, but she taking her husband and children.
To my friend, if I see you coming towards me and cross the street, it’s not that I don’t love you. I’m just pretending I don’t know you.
Image from cafebojangles.com
On my way to New Orleans, I stayed in a less expensive hotel in order to save a little money. It seemed fine enough, except the carpet was sticky, there were no washcloths and no soap. When I called about it, the front desk did give me several packets of shampoo.
I feel dirty and not in a good way.
- Follow Deidra Alexander's Blog on WordPress.com
- There's this guy at work who's hysterical. He calls himself my boss. He just cracks me up always trying to tell me what to do. 3 days ago
- My Dr. gave me sample inhalers in a McDonald's hamburger bag. I could have sworn she told me to loose weight. 3 days ago
- RT @iconizle: Social Media Icons Download - Premium icons goo.gl/Q0zRtU #webdesign #icons #download http://t.co/X8Ysq09HQK 1 month ago
- RT @famigami: Nerd Block Classic September 2014 Unboxing + First Impressions - FamiGami: youtu.be/15_D4of2TxQ via @YouTube 1 month ago
- RT @PBnWhine: How You Can Feel Secretly Sexier Every Day bloglovin.com/blog/post/3444… on @bloglovin 1 month ago
- RT @AaronBenjaminL: Buy this best selling poetry book by award winning poet Dr. Aaron Laird in Amazon amzn.to/1AX6kYB 1 month ago
- RT @bernardtheman: Confession of a Reformed Player fb.me/1CfWE2zr9 1 month ago
Love to Write
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010