When I was in Finland, someone gave me reindeer hoof art. I hung it on the door to confuse Blind Dog. Now she thinks there’s big game in the house.
Archive for May, 2012
It was late my second night in New Orleans. I’d had one drink too many and was weaving my way back to the hotel. When I heard a tirade coming from around the corner.
“You take the back, Bitch,” one voice said.
Followed by another. “You come over here, Bitch. I’ll kick your ass.”
The conversation continued in this manner.
Imagine my surprise when I turned the corner and it was two guys fighting. With the number of bitches flying around, I would have sworn it was two girls.
I keep a hard boiled eggs in my refrigerator and have one every morning. To whoever replaced my last hard boiled egg with a frozen one, That wasn’t funny. Replacing someone’s hard boiled egg is only funny if it’s not your egg.
My Ebay StoreTrying to support myself solely as a writer. No such luck yet, but someday. http://stores.ebay.com/Retrends-by-Dee Thanks for your support
Beach Body – Shakeology Protein Shakes
Shameless plug by an unemployed blogger.
$124.95 for one 30-Day Bag + $15.00 shipping
Tropical Strawberry Vegan
Send orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
For orders outside of the U.S. contact me for a shipping quote.
I'll now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
- Blog Characters Begging for Their Own Story wp.me/p15x1S-pn 2 hours ago
- How I Made My Boss a Vampire wp.me/p15x1S-p2 3 days ago
- YEA BABY!!!!! (Not a real baby.) wp.me/p15x1S-oR 4 days ago
- Sitting in bed, eating a bag of cinnamon sugar donuts and drinking diet Dr. Pepper. It's been a long day. 5 days ago
- Someone found an old video I made in tribute to my dog - Blind dog. This is a REAL link - youtube.com/watch?v=466iTV… 1 week ago
- Glippie-trippie-seed – Mythical Medical Terms wp.me/p15x1S-oD 1 week ago
- When I was putting on deodorant I smelled salad, cucumber scented. Several years ago cucumber was just a salad Is my armpits a move up? 1 week ago
Love to Write
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010